Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aletmckinney Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2011, 11:20 AM
    My Coleman furnace flashes 7 times (ignition lockout due to retries).
    My Coleman furnace flashes 7 times (ignition lockout due to retries). If I turn my programmable thermostat off and back on, the furnace will run for awhile (ignites and blower comes on) but doesn't get to or stay at desired temp. What's up?

Check out some similar questions!

Coleman evron furnace flashes five times [ 4 Answers ]

My coleman furnace will ignite and run for a few minutes and then the flame will go out and will kick on several times.It flashes five times.The furnace says a gas valve energized with no call for heat.What does this mean and how do I fix the problem Thank you

Coleman Gas furnace, light flashes 4 times [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 1995 Coleman Evcon gas furnace and the green light flashes four times. Instructions say 'limit cycling'. I replaced the limit switch but it didn't help - still flashes four times. The unit lights but the blower doesn't come on and it doesn't shut down. Could the new switch be bad or...

York furnace ignition lockout on retries [ 0 Answers ]

My york furnace is flashing the 7 code, ignition lockout due to retries, what can be the cause of this?

My furnace fault code light flashes three times the pause and flashes three times aga [ 3 Answers ]

My furnace fault code light flashes three times the pause and flashes three times again and repeats. What is wrong?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.