Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miamiboi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2011, 10:04 PM
    4 years probation and did half already.
    On felony probation and caught a misdemeanor charge but got out on bond. What do you think I should do or what do you think is going to happen?

Check out some similar questions!

If charged six years jail time and 4 years probation will you serve all 6 years jail [ 2 Answers ]

My exhusband was charged with theft by bring stolen property into state, theft by taking, theft by receiving stolen property, criminal trespass, aggravated cruelty to animals, removal of id items from animals. His sentence is 6 years jail time and 4 years probation. Will he serve all 6 years jail...

If charged six years jail time and 4 years probation will you serve all 6 years jail [ 1 Answers ]

My exhusband has never execised his visitation rights of our twin girls. We have been divorced for 7 1/2 years. He is in jail now. I have not received child support in 2 years. Is this considered abandament? I live in Georgia.

5 and a half years [ 26 Answers ]

So here is the story. I've been dating this girl for 5 and a half years now. We've broken up twice before, once when she first go to college (she dumped me) and another over a year ago (by me) that last for all of a month. So the past couple of months or so have been rough for her. She just...

Can I get probation off already after serving half my time? [ 2 Answers ]

I was arrested at the age of 17 almost turning 18.(thank god it happen before my 18th birthday if not it would have been worse for me now) for credit card theft and possession of 2 fake id's. My charges went from felonies to a misd for the simple fact that I was under age and it was my first...

Trying for a baby. 2 and half years [ 1 Answers ]

Hiya - My husband and I have been trying for a baby now two and a half years... at first things were okay - we were really laid back 'it will happen when it happens' but when I had my birthday last year, things got me down. I know I have years left, as this year I will be 26. Doctors have...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.