Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashley1088 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2011, 08:45 PM
    "Why would I be having a heavy period every week 1/2 to two weeks?
    "Why would I be having a heavy period every week 1/2 to two weeks? Sex is painful. I'm easily bleeding from other places as well, I bruise easily, my stomach is also constantly hurting."
    ITgeek Posts: 15, Reputation: -3

Nov 6, 2011, 10:12 PM
    There are a number of things that could cause this but more info is needed.

Is it painful? Did you go a period missing periods? How old are you?
    ashley1088 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2011, 05:59 PM
    I'm 23. It can be painful, but not always. And It's normally 3 periods a month.
    snb207 Posts: 34, Reputation: 4

May 14, 2013, 10:34 AM
    You need to see your doctor right now. Something serious could be going on. When you say you are bleeding from other places that indicates something else entirely. Plus bleeding that frequent isn't right. You've got something that needs to be investigated right away. Go to your General Practitioner first and they can get you started in the right direction. Good Luck/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HEAVY PERIOD FOR 3 DAYS it normally lasts a week! [ 2 Answers ]

My period just came on, I've been feeling sick in the morning at some point, and gipping. But I got my period, it was 3 day when normally its a week long and was quite heavy not really bad but not light either, now its just stopped all of a sudden? Could I be pregnant?

First day of period was heavy and had big clots two weeks after my period [ 1 Answers ]

I went on my period on the 21came back on 8th and its heavy and I have huge clots and its been 3 days and its still heavy and I'm 28 and I think I'm getting lite headed

Period bleeding 2 weeks EXTREMELY heavy [ 1 Answers ]

I was on my period, it ended, I had sex with my boyfriend, then the very next day I started bleeding.. it got heavier and heavier with each day, heavy flow and clots.. now I'm on my second week of the bleeding, I have horrible cramps, and terrible mood swings. Im 22, and I don't know if I should be...

View more questions Search