Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Madonna13 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2011, 05:14 PM
    Need introduction letter
    I am a new apartment manager and need to help writing an introduction letter to the tenants on the property.
    angelnursern Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

Nov 21, 2011, 04:08 AM
    Not sure what u question is
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 22, 2011, 10:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by angelnursern View Post
    not sure what u question is

I'm reading that a new apartment manager wants to introduce himself to the tenants.

I would think (depending on the number of tenants and type of property) that a very short, simply letter stating that X is the new property manager, looks forward to meeting the tenants, if there are any problems or concerns please contact {me} at {telephone number}.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Introduction letter [ 0 Answers ]

I have started a new tour operation business which deals with all inbound tours/trecking etc. I want to write a introduction letter. And I want a good introduction to give it to in my website.

Introduction letter [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! Could you please help me in writing an introduction letter, I am connected with a Laundry shop company and I would like to send a proposal letter to one of the building/condominium adjacent to our shop to be able to post marketing materials on their lobby or information counter. Thank you,...

Introduction Letter [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone provide a introduction letter for a business of flours & grains to send to the new customers? Waiting for your helpful reply

View more questions Search