Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    murph2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2011, 11:26 AM
    Blurry pictures
    When I go to view my pictures on my sony cyber shot camera they are always blurry for about 2 or 3 seconds and then they show clear why is this?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 6, 2011, 11:38 AM
    This normally happens as the image is processed in several passes and is quite normal, especially with modern large megapixel cameras.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Nov 6, 2011, 11:39 AM
    Its just loading slow. When the image is fully loaded is when it has all the information to put the actual picture together. Being blurry at first is a preview feature. If you are using a memory stick you might want to consider going to a faster stick. They are not all rated the same speed.
    solidzane Posts: 111, Reputation: 8

Nov 6, 2011, 04:52 PM
    Ditto to what they said... You need a "memory stick Pro (duo?) Mark Two..." or :(Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo)."

You just said a sony cyber shot... not if it's newer or older... So I don't know if it should be a duo memory stick or not...

The two names I listed are the faster variants of Sony's line, with the Pro-HG being faster than the Mark 2...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Slightly blurry pictures with canon xsi [ 7 Answers ]

I have a canon rebel xsi and am having some issues. I'm not sure at all what is going on but here's the deal. I've had it since may and taken some really super shots. The past month or two when I take pictures they are slightly blurry. Maybe one out of every 20 will be as crisp and clear as it...

Sony Cyber-Shot DSC S700 - blurry pictures [ 7 Answers ]

I have had my camera for a little over a year and majority of the pictures I take come out blurry. When the blurry pictures are taken, a red light flashes on the corner of the camera... I have tried looking this up in the manual but there is nothing about why this red light flashes. It sucks...

Nikon D40 blurry pictures in dark settings [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Nikon D40.. when I try to take photographs in a darker setting, the flash works, but there's a long pause before the picture is taken, and then it turns out blurry and dark. I think I just have it on the standard settings, and I can't find an answer in my guidebook. Do you know what I need...

Text blurry [ 1 Answers ]

Hi My text on screen has gone blurry. I have tried to change my refresh rate but it can't go any higher than 60 hertz. Can anyone suggest anything els that might work?

View more questions Search