Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rustedthrough Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2011, 07:59 AM
    I'm trying to find a sci fi movie from my youth
    I vaguely remember a crew of people on a ship being controlled by the mother of a guy trapped in a pod somewhere in the ship. The ship is killing people off one by one and the guy that's trapped eventually tries to help the crew... anyone have a clue about what movie it could have been?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 6, 2011, 08:10 AM
    I don't know your age - how long ago was your youth?

Have you looked here? The Internet Movie Database (IMDb)

Nov 6, 2011, 08:36 AM
    Way to go me, I forget to add some pretty crucial information. I'm 32 years old, the movie would be from the early to late eighties, maybe even very early nineties... I tried looking for it on a ton of 80's and 90's sci fi movie lists, but your really just get a repeat of top 100 lists. Any help would be appreciated.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Nov 6, 2011, 08:43 AM
    Nightflyers?

Nov 6, 2011, 09:06 AM
    Quinn, thank you, that is the movie. Holy **** man, I've been looking for it for a long time and I never would have guessed that was the title... I also had an impossible time trying to look it up myself. Thanks again.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Nov 6, 2011, 09:12 AM
    Glad to help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find a particular old sci fi movie [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of this B&W old SciFi movie. We watched it as kids in the 70's on Creature Double Feature (new England area). It starts in a lab somewhere where the tech discovers something horrible that kills him. Then we're on an Island (British maybe) where these creatures (sort of...

Trying to find the name of an old sci-fi movie [ 2 Answers ]

It reminds me of Flash Gordon without the music. This guy lands on this planet and has to kill this sorcerer to escape. He gets help by these people who have white-blonde hair. They also battle robots that shoot lasers from their arms.

Trying to Find an old sci fi Animated Movie! [ 1 Answers ]

Im trying to find an old sci-fi.. space movie that I saw back in the 80's All I remember is that the music was very haunting and at the end one of the characters (an old man I think) had died and the others put him in a small space capsule and sent him off into space... it was very moving! ...

Trying to find title of sci fi movie [ 4 Answers ]

In this movie the leading man was partially programmed by another man. The job was interrupted and he was left to search for his purpose,and was drawn to a mountain and at the end he discovered that the one who tried to program him was on a slab in a massive cave and was dying. He saw that there...

Trying to find the name of an old sci fi movie [ 2 Answers ]

The movie was about a young boy that knew the world was being taken over by aliens, his parents were turned into alien monsters and his teacher helped him defeat the threat. The aliens were aking a community under the ground, while the army were trying to surround them.

View more questions Search