Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    domi2704 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2011, 02:44 PM
    How can I stop eating sweets ?
    I have this problem where I can't stop eating sweets. I eat them everyday.

I even steal money to buy sweets and steal sweets! ( another problem STEALING!) I have to have sweets everyday, I eat them day or night. For Halloween, I got a whole big bag of sweets and I ate them in one day.

I gave one to mum and one to sis, I didn't share with my step dad, but I ate the rest by myself. My mum and stepdad phoned my head of year and told her about it, and she called me for a talk and said that my teeth will rot, (I wear braces), an I will get fat, (I am not, I'm normal weight).

I stole form Sainsburysm but got caught, poundland, ( DIDN'T ), and money form my parents to buy sweets.

Help, how can I stop eating so much sweets, and stealing them?

Check out some similar questions!

Dewormer my pitbull an he stop eating [ 1 Answers ]

Dewormer my 17 month pitbull an he stop eating I don't know what to do .idon't have no money so help me

Need to stop eating [ 18 Answers ]

I'm 16, and currently I have been out of control. I overeat all the time, if I am angry or sad or stressed - I eat And these weeks I have been sad all the time but the problem is I have become sort of "addicted", like when things go wrong - I eat, and I although all my friends and family say I...

How to stop emotional eating [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I want to know how to stop eating emotinally I eat when I'm happy or scared and when I'm angry I don't eat but I've noticed I've been gaining wieght and it makes me angry so I'm not eating right now please can anybody give me some tips thanks!

Why did my dog stop eating? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 14 years old Bearded Collie. Only 2 weeks ago she was full of spunk but a few days ago stopped eating and lay down very luthargic. Every few hours she strains to stand up, her hind legs are obviously wobbly, and, she will take a few steps and than lay down again. She is fairly alert to...

How do I stop Lizards from eating plants [ 1 Answers ]

I have Lizards that are eating my tomatoes. What can I do about it? Thanks for you help, Al

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.