Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TUT317 Posts: 657, Reputation: 76

Nov 5, 2011, 04:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MicroFuturism View Post
    I'm contrasting, with no comparisons. My teacher told us to do historical response or reader response. I always do historical so this time I did reader. I went over the structure with her and she said to put their beliefs and evidence, then my beliefs and evidence.

Hi Micro,

I see. It's a subjectivist response. Almost the opposite of what I was saying.

I think it would be hard not to do well in such an essay.

Good luck with it.

Tut

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to write an essay for short story [ 5 Answers ]

Hello I'm a student ,soon I'll have an exam in literature fiction.I wanted to know how to write an analyse of a short story

Penn State Admissions Essay--revise and edit porfavor? [ 3 Answers ]

Here is my admissions essay for penn state university, the prompt was: Please choose one of your activities or another experience you would like to share and provide a short description of its importance to you. Include why that commitment could be relevant to your student experience at Penn...

How to write an essay on a short story? [ 1 Answers ]

I need to write a essay on a short story I read I want to know how I would start it off

How to write an essay on a short story? [ 1 Answers ]

I am having trouble starting my essay over a short story, "Where are you going, where have you been?". Am I to discuss why the author chose to write this story or my point of view?

View more questions Search