Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LowesTP Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2011, 11:54 AM
    Adhesive removal from concrete
    Trying to remove 1/4" hardwood from concrete subfloor. Tried every tool available... scraper only takes top off wood. When tools hit adhesive it is like putty and grabs tools. Tried hand scraper and pnuematic tools. Probably putting porcelain tile back down so am worried about using chemicals.

Check out some similar questions!

Bandage Adhesive Removal [ 20 Answers ]

What household products are good at removing the bandage adhesive from the skin and of course are safe to use.

Adhesive removal [ 2 Answers ]

I need to remove some old, but very thin yellow adhesive from a concrete floor. The adhesive was used to glue a carpet to the floor. I have been using diluted muriatic acid and a metal hand-brush ("elbow grease"), but it it really difficult to take it off. It the acid is too strong, it etches...

Old adhesive removal [ 2 Answers ]

I have removed the vinyl tiles in my basement to find this old black adhesive painted all over the floor.I was planning on painting the floor-Would I have to remove the adhesive before I could paint the floor ? If so what is the fastest and easiest way of doing so ?

Adhesive removal from table [ 8 Answers ]

I have a pine table with a finish on it. I put a nonskid mat under the table cloth so it wouldn't slide, however, the nonskid mat left a bumpy sticky adhesive on the table and I can't get it off. Is there anything I can use without messing up the finish?

Plumbing Adhesive Removal [ 3 Answers ]

[ Can You Suggest A Product That Will Remove Or At Least Soften Dried Adhesive Or Mastic Used To Secure Shower Door Frame To Ceramic Tile Wall. Your Comments Will Be Appreciated. Gandina

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.