Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jameyamin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2011, 07:24 PM
    4 months muffled ear?
    My ears poped 4months ago from and to a higher elevation. Upon returning my ears poped and I had terrible sharp pain for over 10hrs, which prompted a visit to rapid care. After receiving an antibiotic, nasal spray and sudafed, I still have continued a muffled feeling in my left ear. My right ear has cleared, however, when traveling to lower or higher elevation, my right ears becomes pressured. I've revisited rapid care last month and was told my inner ear has swollen shut. I have tried musinex MD, hot fluids, a warm rice sack and nothing is relieveing me of this problem.. Does anyone know what I should do to clear my ears and regain clear hearing without harm? No insurance so I'm in a dilema please help...

Check out some similar questions!

Muffled Ear [ 3 Answers ]

OK... so I had a really really bad sore throat and I could barely speak, all of a sudden my left ear feels clogged and hurts. The next day my right ear clogged and every things muffled. I hear pretty well though but I can't really hear myself. TO date, both ears are clogged and its uncomfortable....

Muffled hearing out of my left ear ringing sometimes [ 2 Answers ]

I have had this muffled sound and sometimes ringing in my ear all day. It is so annoying thing ever! Ive lookd it up and they say that olive oil could work but I'm not putting that in my ear until I know. If you know what's going on with my ear please help.

My hearing is muffled in my right ear and tenderness is there anything I can do? [ 1 Answers ]

My hearing is muffled in one ear and causing me some pain and I don't have insurance so needing something I can do from home if possible!! Help please it is driving me crazy!

Muffled hearing and ringing in right ear. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My name is Heather and I'm 20 yrs old. I woke up yesterday morning after sleeping outside with a really high pitched ringing in my ear. I also noticed I couldn't hear out of it either. The ringing has subsided but it still comes and goes. The not being able to hear, has changed to muffled....

Muffled hearing in left ear treated with antibiotics? [ 5 Answers ]

I woke up a few days ago with muffled hearing in my left ear. It feels clogged up with earwax and there's a constant ringing, like there's water in it or something. When I went to the doctor he prescibed anitbiotics. I'm not really sure how this will help my situation. He didn't say it looked...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.