Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ksbeaute071211 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2011, 05:13 PM
    My vagina smells like fish what do I do?
    My vagina smells like fish all the time I've been to the doctors and the prescriptions do not work. I've also spent hundreds on sprays and other things that say they would help. I'm tired of spending money so like what should I do?
    mylink Posts: 17, Reputation: 0

Nov 4, 2011, 06:20 PM
    Have your doctor check you for Trichomonas, or Candida over growth hope this helps
    DaniCalifornia Posts: 655, Reputation: 152

Nov 5, 2011, 09:00 AM
    What's your diet like? Are you sexually active? Has the doctor diagnosed exactly what it is, or just given pills to hope the smell goes away?

X Dani

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vagina smells like latex. [ 9 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend don't use condoms because I'm on birth control. An answer to this question would be much appreciated. He believes that I didn't cheat on him but it'd be nice to know how this smell could occur. I was thinking maybe it was this soap I used. Is this possible?

I have a bump on my vagina and it smells [ 5 Answers ]

I have a bump on my vagina it felt like a little marble and now it looks like it got irritated and it burns a little sometimes it itches and recently I noticed its starting to smell like something is burning! Help meeeeeeee!

Girlfriend's vagina smells [ 17 Answers ]

When my girlfriend gets horny her vagina smells. It smells to the point that I can't stand it and can smell it while laying beside her with her clothes on. Is it just me or is it something to do with her? If it does have something to do with her; could someone tell me how to tell her that in a non...

My vagina smells like a latex condom but I did not use one, why is this happening? [ 4 Answers ]

My vagina smells like a latex condom but I did not use one, why is this happening?

Fish tank smells [ 8 Answers ]

Bought my 9 yr old a 3 gal. fish tank has a cool filtering system - different from when I was a kid and had fish. Anyway we ran it for 24 hours like instructed, the man from the pet sotre had me add Aqua Safe to the tank. We added fish 24 hours later like he said. One fish and the algae eater...

View more questions Search