Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frankvvaand Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2011, 02:22 PM
    Why are some chicken wings black by the bond?
    I was wondering why some buffalo wings are black bones and meat sometimes dark, also is it OK to eat the wings when they are like this
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 4, 2011, 03:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by frankvvaand View Post
    I was wondering why some buffalo wings are black bones and meat sometimes dark in color, also is it ok to eat the wings when they are like this
    Old chickens and whole chicken laying around too long and the blood accumulates in the joint. If the chicken is kept at the appropriate temp before cooking, you have nothing to worry about, but what country are you from

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What goes with chicken wings? [ 11 Answers ]

We're making chicken wings for dinner (my attempt at eating chicken on the bone (ew)) and I want to know what else to make with them (cos I won't eat very many). So what foods go with chicken wings? Thanks!

How can I take the seasoning out of chicken wings [ 3 Answers ]

Our chicken wings have too much seasoning, What can I do

My shih tzu ate 2 whole chicken wings without chewing them, when will I know he is OK [ 2 Answers ]

My shih tzu ate 2 chicken wings whole and I called the vet he said to feed him bread and to watch him and if he starts vomitting or bleeding from his bowels to bring him in immediately. How long until I can feel he is okay?

Buffalo chicken wings [ 2 Answers ]

What could I serve with chicken wings exluding french fries?

View more questions Search