Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pab73 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2011, 08:16 AM
    I have a white dot on my pupil, which is the middle of eye. Right in the middle. The
    I have a white dot on my pupil, which is in the middle of eye. Right in the middle The pupil. It is a spot in front of pupil it is in my left eye vision is bad. But my right eye has vision good
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Nov 4, 2011, 11:18 AM
    Sounds like you have a cataract building up. If it is that noticeable to you that you can actually see it you may want to have it removed. If you are having problems seeing out of that eye then definitely look into having it removed. There is something you could try to use for your cataract. I have been diagnosed with a cataract in my left eye but it is not noticeable to the naked eye. I tried an eye drop called Can-C and it seems to have cleared up my vision somewhat. It takes a few months to really work and dissolve the cataract but it's worth a try. You will have to buy it online as pharmacies don't carry it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are the causes for yellow to form around the pupil of the eye? [ 20 Answers ]

My eyes are natually blue, but a few years ago the iris around the pupil turned yellow and the rest of the iris turned blue. I would like to know what might cause that.

Black spec in middle of eye [ 8 Answers ]

My friend has a black spec in the middle of his eye. It has been there fir a few days and he has tried almost everything except going to the doctor which he says he cannot afford. He has tried using a qtip, pliers, eye drops, etc. He is a welder if that helps.

Red bumb on the middle of my penis? White stuff came out? [ 2 Answers ]

Just today I noticed I have a red bump on the middle, right side of my penis. I tried popping it and this white stuff came out. I've never had sex, but do masturbate frequently. I'm circumcized if it matters. Seriously freaking out here.

I have a dot on my eye. [ 10 Answers ]

Hi people. I have a white dot on my pupil, which is the middle of eye. Right in the middle. The pupil. It is a small dot size of this ( . ) it is in my left eye and my vision is not good. But my right eye has vision of an eagle. So if it is something that is familiar to you please tell me what it...

View more questions Search