Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Loveubieber Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2011, 05:00 AM
    How to be famous as a singer in age 16?
    I am a good singer , I sing in high vocals I'm about to be 16 and my dream is to be on stage and FAMOUS , Btw I'll have a vocalist coach next week or something but I'm totally sure I'll get one , I just love singing and dancing and acting , Everyone who listen to me , tell me that I was born to be somebody , and I was in a school choir twice , and so many people told me to put videos on Youtube but I'm just too shy but when I'm famous I'll get use to the stage :D

Thank you all
    Love u , Joumana
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Nov 4, 2011, 05:15 AM
    You need to get over the shyness sooner or later. You could have the best singing voice in the world, but if you're too shy to put yourself on YouTube, or sing in front of an audience, then you'll never get famous.

Make some demo tapes and send them to producers, and get your stuff out there on YouTube, and other social media sites, too.
    Loveubieber Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2011, 05:17 AM
    Thanks that was helpful,I'll try :)
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Nov 4, 2011, 05:36 AM
    Take a deep breath and just do it. By sending tapes to people, or posting on social media sites, you still have a bit of anonymity... and you'll get the feedback that you need.

Doing those things will, if you are good, give you the confidence to then sing in public.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to become a famous singer at age 10? [ 4 Answers ]

I like to sing to become famous but i don't know what to do.

How to become a famous singer at age 10? [ 5 Answers ]

how can I become a famous singer by the time I am 10 ?

How to become famous singer at age 13? [ 4 Answers ]

I really want to be a famouos because everyone knows you and you don't have to clean your mess

How to become a famous singer at age 11? [ 8 Answers ]

I really want it to happen with my life just for the happyness that it is going to make in everybody life and to me also.

How to become a famous singer at age 10? [ 3 Answers ]

I am always thinking of being famous I am a great singer and actress please please please I need to be discovered

View more questions Search