Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2007, 10:43 AM
    Heat Pumo high pressure switch
    Heat will work fine through a cycle but after it completes cycle it goes off on the high pressure switch. It is a Ruud. The indoor filter is clean and coils on condensing unit are clean. I have to reset condensing unit and it will run fine through that cyle then repeats problem. Any ideas as to what the problem could be?
    NorthernHeat Posts: 1,455, Reputation: 132
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2007, 04:08 PM
    If not a restriction in a cap tube, it has to be an airflow issue.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water pressure TOO high [ 16 Answers ]

We purchased our house 2 years ago and it is about 14 years old now. I have noticed that the water pressure (hot or cold) is extremely high. It is the same in all faucets: tubs, sinks, toilets etc. We do not get any "banging" of the pipes but it can get crasy with the kids when they turn the water...

High Blood Pressure [ 7 Answers ]

Hello My boyfriend has high blood pressure and is very tired all the time. Is this normal?

High Blood Pressure [ 2 Answers ]

I was told that by drinking a class of red wine helps lower your bloods pressure, is that true, if so, which red wines are the sweetest and taste more like fruit?

Low water pressure in an area known for high pressure [ 3 Answers ]

Greetings, My wife and I are in the process of updating 1957 side by side split level. The previous owner (OK, my Mom as I bought the house I grew up in from her) said that when they moved in they had to install a pressure reducer into the line. I have searched high and low but, I can't see...

Limit Switch - Pressure Switch [ 0 Answers ]

Hello Folks, This weekend I've been playing with a heating system at my new apartment and I'm trying to figure out what the different componets do. I kind of followed the circuit but still have some missing links... 1-There are some terminals on the furnace's circuit board labeled LIMIT. The...

View more questions Search