Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Nov 3, 2011, 05:52 PM
    Can I get a DL in TX if I have a fine keeping me from getting my DL in CA?
    I recently went to DMV in CA and found out that I cannot get a drivers license until I pay a fine I owe from a driving on suspended that is about $800 now. I am planning on leaving for Texas this next week and was wondering if I would be able to get a Texas drivers license while I am down there or if the fine from CA would show up down there, too..
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 3, 2011, 06:43 PM
    It will show up,
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Nov 3, 2011, 07:18 PM
    DMV's have a habit of running your information and getting the skinny on you from all the other states. You need to pay that $800 fine or you won't have a DL at all, in any state.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dryer Help: Dryer works fine and turns on fine but will stop heating after 1-2 minute [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I have a Frigidaire Electric Dryer Model GLEQ215ESO. My dryer had a bad bearing and heating coil so I replace it about 6 months ago. It was working perfect up until a week ago when my cloth wasn't drying. I took a look at it and it seems to work fine for the first 2 minutes of use and then...

My 1985 toyota pickup starts fine idles fine but runs ruff when in gear [ 2 Answers ]

My 1985 toyota pickup starts fine idles fine but runs ruff when in gear

Furnace heats fine,circulates fine, but when put on a/c blower motor goes on and off [ 0 Answers ]

The furnace works fine all winter, no issues only when it is switched aver to a/c does it do this.

Keeping it up [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 22 year old guy. Im in a committed relationship at the moment, and we are sexually active. I've been having a bit of a problem lately. I never battle to get an erection, but often it goes soft while we are having sex. I don't know if this is a medical issue or a psychological one. Does...

Is it OK if still keeping ex [ 12 Answers ]

I and my boyfriend broke up before, and now we were get back in the relationship almost 10 months. I’m living in his apartment (for his required), but I still keeping my own apartment. He threw away all the pictures of his previous relationship that show him he is serious with ours before we get...

View more questions Search