Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beautynbetrayed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2011, 05:37 PM
    Do you think they are crossing the line, and should I ditch them?
    So me and my best friend met this boy together, that boy is now my boyfriend! We started dating a month ago and as we started dating that's when he and my friend got even closer. They started texting every day, and started crossing the line. Like he had texted her saying "whats wrong beautiful?", and she's asked him how far he's gone. She's also asked where he lived on Halloween cause she and two other girls were going to go trick or treating at his house without me.

He has hugged her first when we've both been there, and he claimed to have not seen me. I've told them both how much them talking bugs me, so they stopped texting everyday, but he would still text her like 1 every 2 or 3 days. So me and my friend got in a huge fight and all she said was "he would never like me! We're just friends and your over reactin,. and if you keep acting psycho he's going to break up with you."

She deleted him off BBM though, but I checked FB today, and he liked the photo she added today! They both say they are just friends, but my friend has a rep for ruining relationships. Should I ditch both of them or just my boyfriend or just my friend?
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Nov 3, 2011, 06:52 PM
    Both, you don't need people that create this type of drama in your life. However I am faithful to my girlfriend, I say beautiful to a couple females a day, most of my friends are females, and I like Facebook pictures from times to times. Have you considered the possibility of you overreacting due to jealousy or some insecurity that you have? Think about this, because only you know the answer. Also, if he is going around texting her, then maybe he is at fault for looking for something that he doesn't already have.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Crossing the line too fast. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone, My boyfriend and I are having a small problem.. We have been dating for about four years now and we have been sexually active for about three years. (He's 22 and I am 23) Recently we have ran into the problem of him finishing really suddenly and under five or six minutes....

Can two houses share a line out to the ditch,using their own pump in each house? [ 3 Answers ]

Two houses together,each with their own pump. Spliced into one line with a Y connection and from there one line out to the ditch. I would also install a check valve before the Y connection so water doesn't pump from one house to the other. Would this work?

Crossing Double Yellow line [ 6 Answers ]

I was traveling on a 2 lane highway separated by a double yellow line. It was a straight road with no other cars but me and a big rig. I passed the big rig and got pulled over by CHP that was apparently sitting on the side of the road. He wrote me up under VC 21655.5 which from what I can tell...

Crossing state line [ 3 Answers ]

I have a current question on this matter posted already, but this one is more directed on rights of a parent in jail. Does one parent have the rights to take a baby across state line even though there has been no divorce or sepration filed with the courts, while she is in jail? *she doesn't even...

View more questions Search