Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kmcraney Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2011, 01:00 PM
    Squirrel basket
    I need a "squirrel basket" for RGAA150G vertical furnace (installed in 1976). It makes racket when it first
    Comes on and then quiets down after blower is going about 15 seconds. I replaced the fan motor but the repairman says they not longer make the part for squirrel basket.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 3, 2011, 04:47 PM
    What part? Bearing? Most bearings are not only for 1 fan, you can buy replacement bearings from a number of places. If it is the bearing, remove it and look at the numbers on the side and cross reference it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Driving to the basket help [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm 15 years old, 5.7 and 110lb. I was wondering if anyone could give me any advice/tips on driving to the basket effectively during a game while being guarded. And please be specific because I would really practice it and appriciate it thanks :)

How far the basket from the ground? [ 2 Answers ]

What is the distance between the basket and the ground ?

Inner wash basket movement [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, My washing machine (top end loader) seems to be working just fine, but I can move the entire inner wash basket around with my hand. Should I be concerned, and if so, what's the problem?

Air in filler basket [ 2 Answers ]

I have a new pool and lately I have noticed a small amount of air coming into the filler basket through the front pipe via bubbles when the pump turns off, enough where it slowly drains the basket after a couple of hours. I don't notice any water around joints coming out of pipes or a drop in...

I need help in basket ball help me! [ 4 Answers ]

Look I need some seriously help in basket ball I don't know what type of training I need for good shot average and to improve my stamina,I also need help on how to play in my position I am a center.

View more questions Search