Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    asif_gaibee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2011, 10:05 AM
    About qatar ban
    I had been working in one steemed organization sine 4 year but now I'm going to resign due to some family proble so can I come back before 2 year in onother companyes
    Please reply as soon as posible

Check out some similar questions!

Ban in Qatar [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I was working in Qatar for morethan 2-1/2 years, in a Contracting & Trading Company, as a Draughtsman. I resigned in November 2008 and came back to India. Can anyone help me to know how many years ban is applied on me? Can I go after finishing six months? Thanks & Regards,:)

Shoul I be ban of entering Qatar? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi hillo there:) I am in Philippines now.I was 1 of the selected applicants to work in Qatar my problem is that I was issued an official visit visa by my previous agency here in the philippines which I didn't able to use it but that already expired today... my question is"does my employer can...

Enquiry about the ban in qatar [ 9 Answers ]

Enquiry about ban in Qatar. I would like to know, If one person completed his one year contract and he wants to join another employer. What is the sponsorship law in qatar. How many years ban in qatar.

Ban in Qatar [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I lived and worked in Qatar for 6 years. When I left I still had a bank loan (and had guarantors) and I am wondering, 7 years later if I will still be permitted enter the country on business? Any advice would be welcomed. Thanks Kentoot

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.