Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    madcadgram Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2007, 12:01 PM
    They sent me to the law library. I don't know what questions to ask or where to look. I will pray that the Judge will look at my letter and accept it.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 8, 2007, 12:03 PM
    You ask for the format of a Motion to defend against a judgement.
    madcadgram Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2007, 12:13 PM
    I live 30 miles from the courthouse, I just hope the judge takes the letter I filed
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 8, 2007, 12:26 PM
    Search the Internet. You can mail in a more acceptable form. Don't leave it up to the judge if you can avoid it. At the least, if they do grant you a hearing, you will need the proper forms then.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Frozen Bank Account [ 7 Answers ]

My bank account was recently frozen because of an outstanding credit card balance. I live paycheck to paycheck, I called the bank and they just said an order was put through and that there was nothing they could do. I called the number the bank gave me for the company that got the judgement. I...

Bank account frozen [ 1 Answers ]

I've read several questions on the topic of judgements from creditors freezing or levying bank accounts. Unfortunately, we received some very bad advice from a debt settlement company and allowed a judgement to be put on us. The debt is mine from being unemployed for an extended time but I was...

Frozen bank account [ 1 Answers ]

A judgement has my bank account frozen. Apparently the credit card company sued me after I moved and sent notices to my old address for 4 years. The debt collectors/bottom feeders told me the credit card company sent me a settlement offer in October 2006 to my old address. I never received any...

Bank Account frozen on Unemployment [ 6 Answers ]

Information needed.. My estranged husband just found out that his bank account has been frozen due to a judgement awarded to Cohen and Slamowitz, that he didn't even realize was happening.. The only funds in there at the moment are unemployment benefits.. I already know that in NYS they...

View more questions Search