Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hms39 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2011, 03:58 AM
    How can I link two computers in different cities by internet
    Hi
    I have two computer in two different cities and I would like to link them together so that data information can be shared in both. In other words is it possible that if someone inserts information in one computer can be transferred to the other automatically through internet of course.
    Thank you
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 3, 2011, 04:02 AM
    Put the info in the "cloud". Sites like Skydrive, Box.net, Dropbox and others will allow you to synchronize folders so any changes you make on your PC will be synchronized with the copies in the "cloud".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Connection of two computers over the internet [ 2 Answers ]

How do I set up one computer as my office computer and access it from home through the internet.

2 computers using one internet connection [ 2 Answers ]

I have 2 computers and one digital internet connection. How do I get both computers to use this connection at the same time. Thanks

Splitting internet signal for 2 computers. [ 9 Answers ]

We have a D-Link Router that has ran out spaces. ( only has 4 ports) I was wondering if it is possile to simply split one if the lines into 2. A few years back, before I got the D-Link, my friend loaned me a Hub with 4 ports. It worked fine. So, besides another or bigger router, is there any...

Connected computers can't access internet. [ 14 Answers ]

Had Netgear wgt 624 network with 3 computers working, but had to reinstall XP on the server and the connected computers stopped connecting. The server still connects through the router. Their connection wizards show a strong signal received from the router, but attempts to connect to the internet...

Connecting 2 computers with 1 internet connection. [ 2 Answers ]

I have 2 computers running on XP home and I have an internet broadband connection, I want to connect both computers to this connection as my first PC is already connected with DSL modem. Also I want to share my hard drives so I can access files on any of them. Please help me to setup this and with...

View more questions Search