Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pastorappr Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2011, 06:48 PM
    How to Plan Programs for pastor Anniversary
    How to Plan Programs for pastor Anniversary. Programs for pastor anniversary celebrations can be a huge success, do you think so?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 2, 2011, 06:50 PM
    What kind of anniversary?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 2, 2011, 07:06 PM
    To post a follow-up use the Answer box, not report a post as inappropriate.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 2, 2011, 07:23 PM
    My own opinion is no, it is not about the pastor it is about the church. If you want to show appreciation of the pastor, it is great, but do it in more subdued fashion.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2011, 07:35 PM
    This thread is in the wrong discussion, religion would be more appropriate

>moved to Religious Discussions<

You could do what I have seen done which is a photo collage of his life presented at a dinner which can also be a roast if he has a sense of humour.
    suthkin Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2011, 08:17 PM
    My question is what do you mean by pastor anniversay? His anniversary of ordination? Or the anniversary of his coming to your church? I'm assuming it's the second, right? Photos of what you've done with the pastor while at your church. My Dad is a pastor and I don't think we've ever done this. The last church we were at got him a new summer robe and stole,had a cake and gave him something for his desk for the 15th anniversary of his ordination. I'd say it depends on your pastor, but I'd just do something humble and friendly. A nice common meal in the congregation hall. Pick activities that people will enjoy, like cards or something. Like any party, pick something that everyone will enjoy. He probably doesn't expect it.
    pastorappr Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2011, 08:29 PM
    I mean that the anniversary of church
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 2, 2011, 08:35 PM
    You're still not clear.

The anniversary of the church itself?

The anniversary of when the pastor came to the church?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am looking for a pastor or marriage officer [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a pastor or marriage officer that can marry us in his home or office in gauteng boksburg area

How to change rar programs into zip programs [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to ask how can I change the rar files into a zip files in my PC and then move then to my phone because my phone is not accepting any rar file and I would like to download some programs as the unidictionary and a recorder without peeb so please help meeeeeeeee.

Scam Pastor/missionary [ 2 Answers ]

We have a family here that claims to be missionary's from Germany, living on an Indian Rez, not paying taxes, claiming a building on their property to be a church. This Church has not grown to beyond 12-14 people since they came around 2002-2003, they don't hold church in this building. They appear...

Why yet another pastor causing trouble for Obama? [ 41 Answers ]

That means trouble also for the Democratic Party! What's with these pastors speaking up at the last minute saying these things at this critical point in time? Does anyone know? ABC News: Cardinal Condemns Clinton Mocking Priest

View more questions Search