Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Christyrolls321 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2011, 02:57 PM
    Auto Insurance
    How do I find out who is paying my insurance if I have not card, membership or knowledge of who is paying it?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Nov 2, 2011, 03:05 PM
    If you have no card, proof of insurance card, what makes you believe that you do have insurance?
    Christyrolls321 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2011, 10:17 AM
    Because when I get my license/tag renewal form it says insurance is up to date on my car. It does every year and the DMV says it just records what is on file for my car.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Nov 4, 2011, 05:06 PM
    What state or country are you living?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 4, 2011, 07:13 PM
    It most likely means that there well could be another car using your same VIN perhaps one of them is stolen using a stolen Title.

But you can ask for the company from the DMV.
    If you have no card, if you are not paying for it, most likely you don't and are breaking the law

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Auto insurance [ 3 Answers ]

No insurance on my 06 maxima lease. Turning it in march 15. Did 8k worth of damage (no one got the ticket) 2 weeks ago. Should I just give it back? Don't they have forced insurance?

Auto insurance [ 5 Answers ]

Can I still get insurance for my car (but my license are suspended)so I can get my regerstration sticker

New auto insurance [ 6 Answers ]

I've been driving for two years now but only as an additional driver on my aunt and uncle's so my car insurance has been reasonably priced. But now I'm looking into buying a new car and even with all of the possible discounts my current insurance company (state farm) wants to nearly double that...

Auto Insurance [ 16 Answers ]

For someone that is 22 year-old, is having his the last semster in college ( Won't be a student after this semester)... what is the best auto insurance package? Is that a good idea to be part of my parents' policy? Can he still be part of his parents' policy? What will happen after he graduates in...

Auto Insurance [ 3 Answers ]

My 2007 Toyota Avalon was hit by another driver, and the damage is going to be above $5000. Would it be a good idea to ask for depreciation compensation? If so, how much. Thanks.

View more questions Search