Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweettoothlady Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2007, 08:40 AM
    Skittles commercial
    Can anyone help me I have been looking for an older skittles commercial it starts dark then goes to the sky then looks at the ground its all dry like the deasert with a few cracks then all of a sudden it starts to rain (skittles) the ground starts to crack earthworms come up out of the ground and start eating the skittles and say ummm umm. Can anyone tell me where I might look for this commercial all help is greatly appreciated.
    ghost56 Posts: 283, Reputation: 26

Mar 4, 2007, 06:07 AM
    You could try this page:- YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
    There are manyb skittles videos on there but unfortunately I haven't time to go through them all. Hope you find it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Commercial diving. [ 7 Answers ]

Will someone tell me about how much the pay can range between in the commercial diving field?

Tv commercial [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know who the artist is of the song about the diamond necklace commercial "How can I tell you I love you" I am always thinking of you"

Help with song in commercial [ 4 Answers ]

This was about a year ago, but it was a song in a car commercial- US commercial- They (husband wife and kids) are in their car- it was a compact car- and they drive slow through a very nice subdivision- I do rememebr seeing a swingset in the commercial in someone's yard (that might help ring a...

View more questions Search