Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    altosal Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2011, 02:08 PM
    Is it wise to have business accounts in different banks?
    Is it wise to have business accounts in different banks?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 2, 2011, 02:21 PM
    Of course it is unwise to have business accounts in different banks. There is no continuity, no personal service, and probably more restrictions in some, of course I am talking about Canadian banking, not US. There is also the aspect of having better contact people, less downtime when you want a particular transaction taken of.
    Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Accounts in foreign banks for non-nationals Mghm [ 0 Answers ]

Hello I am Iranian. In trade and business. I can have an account at your bank. My goal is that I have to I can deposit from there to transfer money anywhere in the world. When moving money from Iran is a little difficult. Thank you. Happy to be able to get from your customers want

Can banks seize accounts [ 5 Answers ]

I wrote a check for lease purchase of a home 11/2008 in the amount of $40,000. The bank made a mistake and coded the check for $400.00. After more than a year The bank has frozen my account and they want the money back. I turned my account over To an account in 9/2009 the mistake was not found...

Looking for other banks accounts [ 2 Answers ]

How long will the creditor or lawyer look for other bank accounts, if A levy was placed on one bank account already?

View more questions Search