Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    twerbel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2011, 01:34 PM
    Auto fill in word 2007
    I use the same sentence to close 85% of my outlook emails in word 2007. When I had 2003, I set my system up so that whenever I typed the first several characters of that sentence, word would automatically finish the sentence. How do I do that in 2007?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 13, 2011, 06:54 AM
    Why not just create a signature?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to set up Word 2007 to auto-fill text? [ 3 Answers ]

I have search all over just to add a simple field or form to a template, that I can reuse in the documents I create. What I really want is a place-holder text called "Purchaser Name", and another called "Client Name", so that in a new document I could just click anywhere on "Purchaser Name" and...

Excel to Word Auto Fill? [ 0 Answers ]

I am trying to fill in 5 cells of information in Excel that automatically fill specific data fields in a Word document. Anyone know how to do this? HELP??

Auto populate in word 2007 [ 2 Answers ]

I need to create a contract document in which I would have to input a person's name only once and then it would pop up at designated points throughout the rest of the document. How do I do this?

Creating a template in Word 2007 with auto-populate [ 4 Answers ]

In Word 2007, I am trying to create a fax cover sheet template that will auto-fill the user's name, title and email address. When Bob opens the template, it will auto-fill Bob Smith, Senior Manager, [email protected]. I do not want to create a template for each individual person. I want to have one...

View more questions Search