Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vebo88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2011, 11:22 AM
    Give me my carrier?
    Hi myself vaibhav. I done my graduation in 2008. I have 4 yrs experience in insurance. But my dream is, I want to start my own business. I want to be a great industrialist. But I am not able to find out my path. So, for my dream what should I have to do?

Check out some similar questions!

Give suggesion about my carrier [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,I completed post graducation (M.Sc) with Computer Science as specialization in 2004.I have in total 2+ years of experience in c#.Net. From 2007 to 2009 i.e. 2.2 years I was working as Software Engineer in Hyderabad.This is a product development company. After marriage, I had to move to...

Can by boss give me a 1099 and then change his mind and give me a W-2? [ 2 Answers ]

I worked for over a year for an attorney who classified me as "contract" employee. Under the law, I was not a contract employee, but I needed the job and kept my mouth shut. The attorney is suffering from early onset Alzheimers and I quit the job. Now I can't get a correct 1099 and I've asked...

Carrier Comfort14 or Carrier Comfort 15? [ 3 Answers ]

Which is a better system, Carrier Comfort 14, Puron, 3.5 ton, single stage, 16 SEER, air conditioning and heating system, condenser model 24ACB442A003 to new refrigerant lines using Carrier evaporator coil model CNPVP6024ATA, ON TOP OF A CARRIER iNFINITY VARIABLE SPEED GAS FURNACE MODEL...

Can some one give me the names of phone carrier with low international rates? [ 1 Answers ]

Can some one give me the names of phone carrier with low international rates? I need to start a international calling card company in middle east. I need some phone carrier feeder that I can chose in middle east with low rates.

I don't want to give my boyfriend an std but he wants me to give him oral [ 8 Answers ]

I think I might have caught something from another guy that I had sex with even though we used protection and he said that he had been tested negative and my question is that is I do have something can I give it to my boyfriend from giving him head. I don't have soars in my mouth or anything but I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.