Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amberandabigail Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2011, 10:08 AM
    Live ask a online nurse for free?
    My left side of my lips and chin went numb about a week ago then went away.Then my left hand and arm up to the arm pit goes numb,headache,lungs hurt, chest apins!What do u think it is?
    kcomissiong Posts: 1,166, Reputation: 276
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2011, 12:03 PM
    You needed to call an ambulance or have someone drive you to the ER last week. You should do that right now.
    shannonandgage Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2012, 03:50 PM
    I'm just about 37 weeks in 3 days and I keep getting the feeling like I'm going to start my period that something is going to come out is that a sign of my water breaking
    jp1259 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2013, 12:49 PM
    What does my friend have? A creepy crawling sensations under his skin and genital areas.
    bbs mom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2013, 01:14 AM
    I have a question: I haven't started my period. My last day of my period was dec.3,12 and I took 2 home pregnancy test and they both came out negative and I have had unprotected sex recently.. sometimes I feel like I'm pregnant but than I do. I'm just scared cause I don't want to know that I'm pregnant again late and than loss it..
    jmmil24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2013, 03:54 AM
    I had unprotected sex on March 21,2013 and yesterday I started bleeding. It wasn't like my period, blood only showed up when I wiped, but it lasted all day and the blood got a little darker/browner in color as the day progressed. I am supposed to get my period in a week or so, I did take 2 home pregnancy tests and they came out negative... Could I still be pregnant?
    bluediamond37 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2013, 06:22 AM
    My period usually come on the 17 it came on the15.It went off on 19.Now I am spotting since the 20.Could l be pregnant?
    luceroe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2013, 08:32 PM
    Hi my boyfriends leg and ankle is swollen Dr said to rest how can I bring down the swelling
    louise66 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2013, 07:15 PM
    I had unprotected sex on October 2, this was in the unsafe period and two days before ovulation according to an app. I had very light bleeding for a short time on the 20th and it was dark. I am now 4 days late for my period and having dizziness and back pain. Tired a lot, my stomach was bloated feeling a few days ago and smells that normally would not bother me are making me sick along with mood swings. I took a test this morning and it was negative. Could I still be pregnant?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Nov 20, 2013, 09:54 AM
    Fours days isn't really late. Wait ten more days and get a home pregnancy test. You could still be pregnant. A lot of the symptoms you think you're experiencing are only really apparent because you're questioning whether you're pregnant. At this point it is hard to say one way or another.

The home pregnancy tests work best two weeks after when your period should have started. Use the first urine of the morning for the test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ask a nurse online free? [ 4 Answers ]

My so cartilage on his ear is swollen and red what is this, and what should I do?

Ask a nurse online free? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 8 years old son approx 100 lbs. he has been sick for a day and half. His temperature is 103.7. we have been giving him children's tylenol. Any other recommendations

Ask a nurse online free? [ 1 Answers ]

I woke up this morning and my Right big toe was completely numb - I still can't feel it - I have a history of gout - could this be the cause?

Ask a nurse online for free? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been allot where there are blood clots the size of my finger nail and I have to change my pad ever two hours what should I do?

Ask a nurse online for free? [ 1 Answers ]

Can a lab technician tell if there is something else wrong with you while they are checking your bloods TSH levels?

View more questions Search