Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CLUELESS66 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2011, 06:56 AM
    I work at a employer who claims we are not a weeks in the hole.
    Can you explain working a week in the rears?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 2, 2011, 07:49 AM
    Are you asking about arrears? That refers to how you are paid.
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Nov 2, 2011, 09:19 AM
    Perhaps its simply a concidence, but I think Clueless may be trying to fashion a series of puns, of a scatalogical nature, albeit (so far, anyway), very "weak".
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 2, 2011, 11:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by AK lawyer View Post
    Perhaps its simply a concidence, but I think Clueless may be trying to fashion a series of puns, of a scatalogical nature, albeit (so far, anyway), very "weak".
    - And upon re-reading I suspect you are correct.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ex roommate returns after 7 weeks and claims She was illegally evicted. [ 11 Answers ]

My Ex shows up after being out of the apt. for 7 weeks. Call the cops and tell them she was illegally evicted. The officers that came out believed her story and forced me to give her a key. At first I refused and when I did they put me in handcuffs and said I was under arrest for illegal eviction....

2 weeks notice to employer [ 4 Answers ]

I just gave my employer a 2 weeks notice to leave. Can I make up my mind and reverse my decision and stay? A coworker of mine recently did that but when he came back to HR he was told that they couldn't do anything about it. If that happens in my case, and it probably will, is there something...

Live & work in NY but work for same employer elsewhere.taxes? [ 3 Answers ]

I live in NY and am employed in NY but am sent to work in other states when needed. Am I required to file taxes for every state they send me to work in, or just NY?

Small claims suit against employer? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm out of work on legitimate disability and will probably lose my job either before I come back or they'll think of some reason to fire me shortly after I return. (I've seen them do this to a handful of people). I'm filing a claim with AFLAC, which is offered through my employer and I pay premiums...

View more questions Search