Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Puppymomma Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2011, 08:13 PM
    Think Momma
    My Dog had to go to the vet to be seen after giving birth to a still born 36 hours after giving birth late Thursday night. She had a couple of shots and an X-ray and has been issued an antibiotic. Now she is panting a lot and has a bloody discharge is this normal?
    Lucky098 Posts: 2,594, Reputation: 543
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2011, 06:50 AM
    Call your vet.. As with people, dogs after giving birth are susceptible to getting an infection... especially if she had a still born that late.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting along with Baby Momma you still love [ 10 Answers ]

My baby's mother and I recently broke up after 4 years and I can't seem to get over it. I have done everything possible to be with her she's means so much to me and I love her. I have to see her because of our son and get emotional sometimes when this happens. I donno why I do this I tell myself...

Baby momma [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question hopefully can get answers or ideas. Ok the mother of my 9 month old, we tired to work things being together just fights after fight. We recently stop talking and trying to work things out. So a month after that she tells me she is dating another guy, and possible likes him a lot...

Baby Momma Drama [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Everyone! I desperately need help! I have been dating my boyfriend for almost a year and everything is great when were together. He had a baby with his high school sweetheart and his daughter is 6 years old. His baby momma is still in love with him and it kills her that he has moved on. She...

New momma [ 9 Answers ]

I have a cat that started labor and delivwered one kitten at about mid and it is now 11:20 she has no distress happy and calm are the others in danger if she doesn't deliver soon?

Having a momma boy as a boyfriend? [ 2 Answers ]

I been dating this guy about 2yrs now I started to notice thing like he is so close to his mother and he is 24 yrs old and he tell his mother everything going on our relationship and he ask his mother to do everything like cook, washes his clothes. I get so :mad: because that my jobs not his...

View more questions Search