Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EmoEmily Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2011, 07:14 PM
    My little sisters ex
    My little sister let's call her Clair and her ex had dated for 4 years. I hated him so much. I used to punch him every time I saw him. Until today. It went from punches to hugs. Now we are friends. And I kind of like him and I don't know what to do. HELP ME PLEASE!
    PokeXpert Posts: 43, Reputation: 7

Nov 23, 2011, 11:48 AM
    Well, let's say "Clair" would find this out, she would probably be oversome with joy, now that you two are friends, the question is, "How" did you become friends? PokeXpert
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 23, 2011, 02:04 PM
    How long has it been since your sister and he have broken up? Did he break up with her or she with him.
    How old are the two of you?
    emjen2 Posts: 19, Reputation: 4

Nov 25, 2011, 09:44 AM
    She's your little sister, you don't want to hurt her! If I were you I stay away from him!!
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 25, 2011, 12:01 PM
    Personally I would not date someone my sister dated. It's just bad form.
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2011, 02:00 PM
    You kind of like him? Then walk away now and don't look back. Before you really like him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sisters rights [ 9 Answers ]

My mother lost custody of her children in a very unfair court battle. Since them we got to see the children every other weekend now the dad has cut all contact with us the sisters. We’ve been involved in their lives since they were born. I would like to know if we as the sisters have any...

Evil Sisters [ 6 Answers ]

Why are sisters mean:confused:

Why do sisters argue about sisters husbands [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know how to ask this question or what result will come out of it, but my wife Martha and I have been together for 7 yrs and recently got married. Since Ive been with this new familiy it always seems that ONE of her sisters is always talking ugly, negative about me. She calls me the scum of...

My sisters [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have two sisters the same age as me (15) a few years ago they both tried to kill themselves, now this year one of them tried again. They are both adopted (twins) so that might have something to do with it. I was just wondering do you reckon it'll pass, maybe its just them trying to be...

Sisters boyfriend. [ 10 Answers ]

Aliright, so my sisters dating this guy and he's really cool!! Hes a lot of fun to hang out with and he's become a very big part of my life. And me and him are extremely close. But, he told me the other day, because of major drama in his childhood, he turned to drugs. Im the ONLY one who knows...

View more questions Search