Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    theranger Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2011, 03:39 PM
    Fear of loved ones dying
    I have recently lost someone I loved dearly to cancer, a year and a half. The pain has begun to lose its rawness. I am struggling to even try to imagine going through this grief again. This is the crux. I am not afraid to die but death seems ever present and not far from my conscious thoughts. I have learned many things, for example, that I can experience and pass through darkness of the soul. But there are people yet closer still that may go before I do. Death is all pervasive.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Nov 1, 2011, 06:08 PM
    Well, death is part of being human. One need not fear it if they have an understanding of what it is about and what is after it. I know it is hard and painful to lose a loved one to something so mysterious and fearful... but the moment we start centering our entire being on death, life will pass us by. The bible tells us that tomorrow is not guaranteed to us. I'm sure you've seen the bumper sticker that says "Know Jesus, Know Peace. No Jesus, No Peace". It is quite true, especially in your situation.
    theranger Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2011, 03:30 AM
    Thank you for your time and wise words. I think I need to work on my spiritual side and also on living.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Nov 2, 2011, 06:18 PM
    I'm glad to hear it... I might suggest you start reading the New Testament. There you will find light and truth for this world.

John 14:6
    Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I thought I loved him... But I don't know if I just.. Love being loved by someone? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, so we've been friends for over a year, and have been dating for 7 months. We're in a long distance relationship and will be for awhile if we stay together(school and stuff) and I KNOW he's crazy in love with me, and I tell him I love him too. But.. if any other guy asked me out I'd break up...

Why Would He Tell Her He Loved Her? [ 5 Answers ]

I need an opinion on something. My husband and I have been through hell and continue to go through hell. For many many reasons, I decided to break it off with him and had no communication with him for several weeks. I accidentally picked up the phone before looking at the caller I.D last week and...

Dying of your worst fear [ 9 Answers ]

I have always heard that that what you fear the most is likely the way you will die. Is there any truth to this?

How can someone who loved you do this to you. [ 14 Answers ]

It's been about 4 or 5 weeks now since my ex dumped me. I don't need to go into how much I loved her or how much I did for her, I'll skip that part. But basically I've just found out that she has got with another guy. I have no idea who it could be. I'm hurting so much. Me. "Is it true your with...

P.O.A Over a loved one [ 1 Answers ]

When my father was ill in the hospital a couple of years ago, my sister had P.O.A. over him. He is now able to care for himself. Is this P.O.A. still valid? Thank you!

View more questions Search