Ask
    sammyik Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2011, 02:45 PM
    Common interview questions?
    Tell me something about you?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 1, 2011, 02:54 PM
    So how would you answer, considering this is a job interview?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 1, 2011, 05:31 PM
    Well, tell us something about you! Pretend we are the interviewer.
    sammyik Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2011, 01:07 AM
    My name is samuel eboh, I graduated last year hnd accounting and I have no job experience
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2011, 07:01 AM
    What types of accounting projects did you work on in school, did you use Excel, what types of Accounting are you interested in or good at, and what Accounting Associations are you a member of.

I worked on Master budgets, consolidated financial statements, am proficient in Excel, interested in Forensic Accounting. I am a member of several Accounting Associations including the AICPA, ACFE, ACFEI, and PICPA. Also give examples of your school work and what skills that you posses that will help you to succeed in the position you are applying for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am looking for common answers to technical interview questions [ 5 Answers ]

I wonder if anyone could help me. I am looking for common answers to technical interview questions concerning the role of a IT Helpdesk Analyst/First Line Support. All your help will be appreciated. Many thanks

Interview questions [ 6 Answers ]

What are good questions to ask a job interviewer?

Interview questions [ 5 Answers ]

Customer Service Rep During my employment at British Gas, my job role was as a CSR (Customer Service Representative). I had to deal with details of customers who had either joined or withdrawn their Gas and Electric accounts. I would cross reference their details from a variety of sources,...

Interview questions [ 2 Answers ]

Why do you think The company should hire you?

Interview questions [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I need help answering the following questions: What do you think primary teachers should know in order to be effective in the classroom? The Primary National Strategy is based on the principles of excellence and enjoyment. Is it possible for a teacher when planning the curriculum to...

View more questions Search