Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dumbest-Mistake Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2007, 06:51 AM
    Failing to Appear
    Ok, I'm 16 years old and I live in canada,I ben charged with theft under 5000 , anyway I forgot to take my fingerprints at the station due to my grandpa's death. Am I going to be arrested and ever since I got caught the store said they will mail me a letter with the fine, how I have not received a phone call nor a letter. And I spoke with a teacher and he said I shudnt go to court my court dates feb 28
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 7, 2007, 07:04 AM
    Hello Dumbest:

If the dumbest mistake you ever made was not getting your fingerprints taken, then the next dumbest mistake you are about to make, is not going to court.

You had a teacher tell you NOT to go to court?? Tell that teacher, that you met this exconvict, and this exconvict thinks that teacher is the dumbest teacher in the whole world.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Relationship Failing... [ 3 Answers ]

I've been with my girlfriend for nearly 3 years I'm 19, second year at university and living at home. She's 18, first year at university and living away. --- Since she went away to uni in September we can only manage to see each other every 5/6 weeks for a few days, and then 1/2 weeks...

Kenmore Washer clicking and failing mid-cycle [ 2 Answers ]

My Kenmore 90 Series Heavy Duty Super Capacity Plus (mod # 11020902990) is roughly 7 years old. No problems until today when mid-cyle it started clicking loudly, and will not do anything else. The washer is full of clothing and water. I can't get it to drain, rinse, spin, etc. When it first...

Studor Vent Failing? [ 3 Answers ]

We have a Studor Terminal in an inside hallway closet in our home. Occasionally, when you walk by you can smell the sewer gases, the nice rotten egg smell of hydrogen sulfide. I thought these were a one way air vent system and prevented this sort of thing? Is it not functioning properly?...

Blower Motor Relay Failing [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Lennox Pulse furnace that is approximately 16 years old with central A/C. Last summer the blower motor stopped running while using air conditioner. Determined that the blower relay was bad, replaced and it ran fine through to this summer season. Again the blower relay contacts failed,...

Maxtor 40GB hard drives failing [ 6 Answers ]

We have over 200 40GB maxtor hard drives in the field and we have had over a 10% failure rate Drives were installed from March 2001 to to December 2003 Failures started September 2003 - some lasted only weeks or days Different machines - maxtor says there is no problem but our supplier...

View more questions Search