Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ducpal Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2011, 05:51 AM
    Advise to buy amplifier with speakers
    I need amplifier with speakers to connect todvd player for nice enhanced sound effect may be 2000 wattas or above.
    Pl advise which amplifier with speakers I shd buy with sound output 2000 watts.
    Thanks

Pucp

Check out some similar questions!

Diode an amplifier? [ 5 Answers ]

Please help me out with answer... Can a diode be used 4 amplification purpose... If yes give me some specific applications... Hope my information is sufficient.:)

Seeking advise on giving advise [ 1 Answers ]

If you are sharing in a living situation with someone who you've found to be kind of a slob, i.e. not doing any cleaning nor taking care of personal hygiene, and it poses a health risk to both of you, how would you go about telling that person to cleanup? How can you tell another person that they...

Car Amplifier [ 1 Answers ]

I have a system in my 97 2dr ford explorer;Alpine deck, 1 4-farat power acoustik audio cap, 2 12in audiobahn Flame Q Subs: 1100 watts RMS, and 4000 watt Lanzar Vibe286 Amplifier. But my problem is I want it louder! So I was took it to a local stereo shop and they looked at my amp and told me right...

Amplifier [ 1 Answers ]

You know, I am a beginners when it comes to construction of Audio amplifiers. I would like to know Sir if it is possible, in order to attain a 200 watts or even 300 watts amplifier output, I will only interconnect The output of 1 amplifier (100 watts) to the input of another amplifier (100 watts...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.