Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missyoubebe2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2011, 03:35 AM
    Prepare B/S, I/S and S/E. I need help on my Assignment. Please check my attached file
    I am stuck on my assignment , prepare the balance sheet, income statement and statement of changes in equity.
    I have totally no idea what is missing or what I have done wrong.
    Totall Asset is not equal to Total liability Equity.
    Can someone please help on my assignment? I have attached file.
    It would be awesome if someone can help this and return to my e-mail address.
    [email protected]
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: zip ddd.zip (16.5 KB, 69 views)

Check out some similar questions!

Please help me to check my answer about Consolidated Financial Statement Assignment ! [ 0 Answers ]

This Assignment is about preparing Consolidated Financial Statement for group companies. My lecturer has not yet teach us about this lesson but we still had this assignment before. So, I had try my best to do task 2 and task 3. Please help me to check my answer and how I can Fix If I was wrong. ...

Basement layout ideas... CAD file attached [ 0 Answers ]

Anyone interested in reviewing my proposed basement layout and making suggestions. I am still trying to put in a projection TV and a bar along with some area for the kids... https://files.me.com/dominak/2f21f6 Thanks

Basement layout ideas... CAD file attached [ 0 Answers ]

Anyone interested in reviewing my proposed basement layout and making suggestions. I am still trying to put in a projection TV and a bar along with some area for the kids... https://files.me.com/dominak/2f21f6

An attached file to an email has disappeared ! [ 7 Answers ]

I have received an email yesterday and It has an attachment. It gives me a message that the attached file has been blocked and ask me if I allow to show the file. I did not open the Attached file. Just sign out, and made a full scan to my machine using Avira anti virus, and Nothing was detected....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.