Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mushroomturtles Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2011, 07:08 PM
    Ask a movie expert?
    A movie probably from the 80s. Had a training camp for what I believe were models. They did an exercise and sang a song. While using their arms to pump their breasts together they sang: "I must, I must, I must increase my bust. I know, I know, I know that they will grow." Just can't remember what movie it came from. People are starting to believe that I made it up.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask movie expert? [ 1 Answers ]

Help! I'm trying to find the name of a movie where a guy find a portal to another dimension in a warehouse. He arrives in this apparently utopian society. Some details I can remember is that everyone shares cars, and a policeman gives the main character a leash for his dog. I think the guy leaves...

Ask a movie expert? [ 1 Answers ]

In the mid or late 70's, I saw a film where a rich reletive dies. Friends and family gather for the reading of the will. The will/fortune has been hidden, and as they try to find it, they one by one begin to die in their attempt. I believe it is loosely based upon the movie "Ten Little Indians"?...

Ask movie expert? [ 1 Answers ]

There was a sci-fi (or maybe just fantasy) movie that I watched during the 90s. Can't remember the title, nor who was in it, nor the plot. I just have very vivid memory of it. Here are the things I remember: 1. It took place in a world where half of it is always dark, and the other half is...

Ask movie expert [ 2 Answers ]

Around 1992 I saw part of a color movie on television. As I remember, much of it was set in an idyllic community in a sort of rustic place. The main character, a young man, somehow came to this place through sort of a mist or was allowed to come to this place and fell in love with a young woman....

Sci Fi Movie Expert - Dying Sun Movie With Android [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie roughly five years ago on Television - it could have been made for TV, but was pretty high quality; and it has been killing me to find this! There was a spacecraft with crew; and a man and woman who have a romantic scene; at the end the woman ended up being an Android and she...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.