Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    signs2go Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2011, 02:11 PM
    How to find a movie title by description?
    It's a suspense movie I believe. Its starts with a boy girl on a highway I believe when they go under a bridge were they hit a body. It goes on with other deaths through out the movie where at the end they are all connected to the first kill. Any help on this.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 31, 2011, 02:13 PM
    Here's a great resource - The Internet Movie Database (IMDb)
    Backdraft4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2013, 01:05 PM
    A Christian movie about a girl whose father dies. She runs away and has a number of misadventures. She meets a man whose wife had recently died, and ultimately they help each other through their crisises. He ends up flying her home in his airplane.
    MystMoonstruck Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Aug 2, 2013, 07:19 PM
    11:14 (2003)
    From Wikipedia:
    The film involves a series of interconnected events that converge up to the same time at 11:14 p.m. The connections between the events are not apparent at first but are gradually revealed by a series of progressively receding flashbacks:

You can read the plot summary here:
    11:14 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find a movie title by description [ 1 Answers ]

T's a horror movie and it's a group of people living in a house/mansion. An old woman dies in hospital and comes back alive possessed, Comes back to mansions and murders a lot of people in the mansion. At the end of the movie a little girl got possessed as-well. She looks at the camera and...

Find movie title by description old [ 5 Answers ]

I've been wondering about a horror movie for years. I saw it back in the '70s, when I was very young, and it was quite old then. I can't remember many details but the one that always stands out is that a canopy bed lowers it's "canopy" while people are sleeping and smothers them. It raises...

Find a movie title by its description [ 0 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of an american musical film. Here all what I remember. The main actress is young and blond. She studies opera music and at the end of the film she sings "habanera" of Carmen and links it a modern version of it that may be a hip-hop music. Her best friend who has a...

Find a movie title by description [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find a movie it is about 3 women one is getting married she is freaking out so they go to vegas to all get married then get divorced but only one goes through with it the others back down and the one that was getting married before ends up falling back in love with her intended while...

View more questions Search