Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mzy10 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2011, 12:43 PM
    Am I a Crystal child?
    Well I'm Clairvoyant.
    I can feel others emotions..
    I love to help people and heal them.
    I just really don't feel like I fit in at my school.
    I can see others auras.
    I'm very connected to music like wow.
    What important things are they what can I do To Embrace this ability of mine
    If I am a Crystal child?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Oct 31, 2011, 01:04 PM
    You might try contacting other groups and see how you fit in with them. Look up Project Camelot.
    mathewcostin Posts: 14, Reputation: -1

Nov 22, 2011, 06:27 AM
    No, you are not crystal. No such thing. You are highly mediumistic and open emotionally tbough which is great. Search for AJ MILLER - The worlds definition of love - on YouTube. You'll likely find a lot of truth there you've been longing for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do you know how to remove server from Crystal clusters (how to add server to Crystal [ 1 Answers ]

Do you know how to remove server from Crystal clusters (how to add server to Crystal clusters)

80s "comedy" film about a bald alien child with a crystal [ 3 Answers ]

I wonder if anyone can help with the title of the above? I'd really like to see it again to cure the fears I've had since watching it as a child! All I can remember is that an alien boy with no hair landed (I think) in mid-West USA and there was something about a crystal in it. Thanks so much

1980s possibly earlier film with child in a well and doll with crystal eye? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I just found this site and really hope that someone can help. I have a very vivid memory of a film (or it may even have been a TV prog) - the only thing I can recall is that a child (a boy I think) was in a well and had to climb up to reach a doll which had a crystal eye. I would be sooooo...

Crystal Healing! [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I've been studying crystal healing the last 2 months I believe. I really enjoy it but my books are limited and a lot hold some of the same info about the crystals themselves and what they can help with, how to make elixers. The basics! But none of my books give specific crystal placement! Can...

View more questions Search