Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JaceG Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2007, 12:53 AM
    Name of 90's Toyline
    I'm looking for a toy series from when I was a kid in the mid to late 90s so I can purchase them on eBay. They were plastic cars of all kinds (limos, Humvee, dune buggy's, regular cars). But they had keyholes for an actual size plastic key that when inserted and turned in the keyhole would reveal hidden weapons of all sorts. Some of the weapons (i.e. rocket launchers, etc.) would actually fire little plastic ammunition. These toys were quite the hit with the kids in my school. Thanks.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 7, 2007, 04:43 AM
    Are you thinking about the Mattel Hot Wheels Car series?
    TeleCustom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2007, 10:16 PM
    Most likely the Key Force series, I have the police car kicking around somewhere.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help with these shows from the 90's [ 9 Answers ]

The first show had puppets (not the muppets) but these puppets were all best friends and there was a wall with a face and there were doors on the wall and the puppets would pop out. And the second show well I don't know if it was a show or a commercial or I don't know what it was but it was...

90's TV show !help! [ 2 Answers ]

I'd say about 5or 6 years ago I use to watch this show all the time.. It had to do with 2 best friends that were right nextdoor to each other. They had the same name I believe and every year they'd go on a hill, exchange present (birthdays same day). I've been looking everywhere to find out what...

90's movie [ 8 Answers ]

I am looking for the title of a 90's movie that has the line, "what's my girlfriend doing in your five?" The one guy is showing his friend the cell phone listing on his friend's phone and guy #1's girlfriend is in the top five listings. Then there is conversation about giving this girl a foot...

90's movie [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know a 90's movie title that refers to someone breaking the first rule of friends regarding their girlfriends. The first rule is massaging her feet. The song Secret Lover is also referred to.

View more questions Search