Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wch102110 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2011, 11:43 PM
    Exterior paint pricing
    What is the average price per sq ft for exterior stucco painting?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 1, 2011, 12:41 PM
    Are you doing it for a customer or having someone do it for you?
    mackie71 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2012, 07:27 AM
    Have a chance to paint a comercial location, exterior stucco. Never worked on my own, but have worked for a painting company. Do not know how much to charge, I wish to be very competitive.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 1, 2012, 10:46 AM
    It is difficult to price a job without knowing all of the parameters. A rough range is. 85-$1.25 depending on roll or spray, what the customer requires. If you are in a big city "price higher.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pricing per sq. Ft./exterior paint [ 4 Answers ]

I have been told that the going rate for exterior paint is 3 to $5 per square foot. Up 'til now I have been charging the same as my housecleaning base rate- $17.50 an hour. Needless to say, my clients have been overjoyed with the rates up to now, and I have a couple decades of intensive...

Pricing for exterior staining? [ 1 Answers ]

How much is a fair market bid on exteior stain

Best exterior paint [ 3 Answers ]

What kind of paint would you recommend for painting a wood fence and the trim on the house: Is an acrylic stain better or semigloss exterior paint better in terms of durability and withstanding desert sun? Also, is Behr Acrylic latex the same as an acrylic stain and any preference for that vs....

Exterior Paint Recommendation [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, All. I live in Bolingbrook and am looking for estimates on an exterior paint job. I was wondering if anyone has had any good experiences with a painter they may want to recommend. Thanks.

View more questions Search