Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    acey21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2011, 10:45 PM
    How long do cartilage piercings hurt for?
    I got my Cartilage Pierced Oct 25Th 11, And I went in a Haunted house Oct 31st and all of a sudden it started to hurt BAD to the point I can't lay on it before I was able to lay on it. I have Ice on it and it's not helping at all. The lady at Claire's said clean it 3xs a day and twist it.

What SHOULD I do?

EMAIL ME BACK AT [email protected]

*subject PAIN!*

Check out some similar questions!

Do ear cartilage piercings with a gun hurt [ 4 Answers ]

Hey can you guys tell me if I get my ear cartilage pierced with a gun will hurt? I was thinking about getting it done at claire's but I'm not sure if a needle will hurt more. Help me!!

How long should my cartilage piercing hurt and how do I detect an infection? [ 0 Answers ]

I got my cartilage pierced about four days ago and it was sore but not particularly painful. Yesterday though, the back fell off while I was cleaning it and the stud fell down the drain. So I dipped the other earring in the cleaning solution I was given and put it in the hole. I've heard...

How long will it take for my tragus, rook and cartilage piercings to semi-close? [ 0 Answers ]

I have atragus, rook and cartilage piercing and I start my softball season tomorrow. I have had my piercings since August of last year. I have never taken them out but the softball tournament I will be at lasts about 5-8 hours and I really don't want to remove my jewelry, but I may have to. What...

How long should a cartilage piercing initially hurt for? [ 3 Answers ]

Two days ago, I had my cartilage pierced with a gun. The stud is able to turn and I'm cleaning it but it still throbs a little. I don't believe it's infected but when should I expect the initial pain to go away?

Do ear cartilage piercings with a gun hurt [ 4 Answers ]

Hey I need to know!!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.