Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    randomgirl22 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2011, 09:18 PM
    Is it normal to wake up on the opposite side of the bed that I fell asleep on?
    I for the past few weeks I have been falling asleep on one side of the bed and waking up on the other. I was wondering if that is a sign of bad sleep and what causes it. Is it a bad thing?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 30, 2011, 09:26 PM
    Perfectly normal.
    randomgirl22 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2011, 03:31 PM
    Okay that seems logical. But does it mean you are in REM sleep or just sleeping badly?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 31, 2011, 03:31 PM
    It means that you move around in the bed to make yourself more comfortable.
    browjo Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2011, 09:30 PM
    Perfectly normal.. we change positions dozens of times every night while asleep.

JB

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it against the law for my 4yr old and 6yr old to fall asleep in my bed with me [ 5 Answers ]

Is it against the law for my 4yr old and 6yr old to fall asleep in my bed with me There father. I need to know the laws and rules of this I only get to see them 1 or Two times a month and we watch movies and fall asleep is this wrong there my kids.

Why When I fall asleep I wake up with stiff chest, but not when I'm awake inbed? [ 0 Answers ]

I had a muscle pull. And now when I fall asleep, I wake up a few hours later and my chest is totally stiff and painful. But if I'm awaken and laying down in that same bed, I can stay there and not get hurt. So what makes it be that my chest gets stiff when I sleep?

Fell asleep during sex! [ 26 Answers ]

Last night my boyfriend fell asleep on top of me ( I mean snoring) while we were doing it. After about 5 min, he woke back up and kept going. Is this normal? I'm guessing its not too bug of a deal, but I just wanted to check. Has anyone else experienced this?

What the movie when people spin the car as a prank to their friend that fell asleep? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I was wondering if anyone knew the name of the movie When a bunch of friends get out a car And its snowing outside And their friend fell asleep in the passenger seat So to freak him out they all get out of the car Spin it on some ice Then they hurry and jump back in the car And the...

Hand fell asleep won't wake 24 hours now [ 1 Answers ]

I thought shaking it would do it nothing works. What's wrong?

View more questions Search