Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tony bailey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2007, 11:16 PM
    Legall age to move out
    MY friend is turning 15 and she is in a very unsafe house. Now what is the legall age to move out in vancover area?
    addy Posts: 207, Reputation: 6

Feb 7, 2007, 05:32 PM
    I think 18 but I have NOOO experience so don't take my word for it!
    serenitynow422 Posts: 49, Reputation: 7

Feb 17, 2007, 10:41 PM
    You can move out of your house when your 15. You don't need legal consent to get married at 18. You can drink when your 18. You can have sex when you 14. Those are all the legal ages just so you know
    addy Posts: 207, Reputation: 6

Feb 18, 2007, 12:38 PM
    Are you serious?There's a lawthat says you can have sex at 14?Or are you just saying that someone could do so at that age?
    PearlsofWisdom Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2007, 09:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by addy
    R u serious?Theres a lawthat says you can have sex at 14?Or are you just saying that someone could do so at that age?
    In Canada the age of consent is 14 yrs old. Here's a chart for North America: Teen Life Q & A - Age of Consent in North America - Age of Consent Chart - How old do you have to be to legally have sex?

It's pretty old, but as far as I know it's accurate.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

"Dark Age" or "Golden Age" of Human Existence? [ 3 Answers ]

History shows us over and over that all great civilizations eventually come to an end. It stands then that our Civilization (as we know it) will come to an end sometime as well. Do you think the world is slipping into a "Dark Age", or are we about to emerge into a "Golden Age" ? We seem to...

At age 7? [ 8 Answers ]

My daughter is only 7 and she is having some questionable behavior. One time my step mother walked in on her on top of her little sister and as stepmom put it "she was just humping away". When I give little sister a bath and at anytime that she is undressed my 7 year old comes up with some excuse...

Legal age to move out in Canada [ 1 Answers ]

I know weird question but umm.. any of you know the legal age to move out in Canada, I heard its 19 from some people and 18 from the other.. and then the rest tell me its 16. Without parental consent.

Old age? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a rotty/german shepard mix... goin on about 5 years now. He just recently has been sick. I don't know the problem, he drools a lot more than usual, doesn't eat, and barely moves. When he does he seems to be real weak (shakes) and needs assistance. What do I do?

To move or not to move - Tub Drain [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I am installing a 72" soaker tub into a properly roughed in basement bathroom. The soaker tub's drain is not in the traditional spot and is positioned in the middle of the length of the bath. I have a 2" snub up located about 24-30" from where my tub drain will sit. Do I have to cut up...

View more questions Search