Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gillistj10 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2011, 07:32 PM
    Messages from God
    Ever since I was little I have had vivid dreams. One that stood out was about a wolf trying to protect me. Throughout my life symbols of the wolf would appear and it would come with a message. I have witnessed many strange things as well. I have seen people possessed, both trying to hurt me while possessed by some sort of demon. One demon even called me an apostle. I have received messages from God ever ever since and some have come to me in the form of animals mentally speaking to me such as crows using the word amenta (which I have found that it means book of the dead for the egyptians). I have also had dreams where angels explain to me the demons that are around me. Grigori demons, leviatian among others. What my question is does anyone have any info about why this could all be happening to me or how any of it connects? I have many other instances that include psycic abilities and spiritual interactions such as orbs but I am still clueless to what this all means. If anyone has any idea please feel free to comment!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 30, 2011, 07:55 PM
    Does not sound like the Christian God trying to talk to you, esp though animals, but then you did not say you were Christian, what religion are you. Does the worship of animals and animal guides have a place in your religion.

Oct 30, 2011, 08:01 PM
    That's the funny thing, half of it comes from the bible and the parts sound egytian or native american. I have been raised as a catholic so I do consider my beliefs Christian.
    Expert

Oct 30, 2011, 08:05 PM
    It is common for demons to come and decieve people by appearing as angels. Unless they are telling you things that are clear about things that are important and normally means helping or safety of others, I would be suspect.

Esp things that referenced the book of the dead would be considered completely not in Gods plan or will.

Demons that possess people lie, and will often try to weaking ones faith by things they say.

Oct 30, 2011, 08:07 PM
    An angel in one of my dreams explained that I had grigori demons in my house that I need to get rid of. Do you by any chance know what those are
    Expert

Oct 30, 2011, 08:15 PM
    Watcher (angel) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Fallen Angels are the Grigori
    The Book of Enoch 1 was canonized in the Ethiopian Bible. This was the church of St. Matthew.
    "The fourth voice I heard expelling the satans, and prohibiting them from entering into the presence of the Lord of spirits, to prefer accusations against the inhabitants of the earth...And there my eyes beheld all the sinners, who denied the Lord of glory, and whom they were expelling from thence, and dragging away, as they stood there; no punishment proceeding against them from the Lord of Spirits." Enoch I 40:7; 41:1b.
    "These are the Grigori, who, with their prince Satanail, rejected the holy Lord. And in consequence of these things they are kept in great darkness in the second heaven; and of them there went three to the earth from the throne of God to the place Ermon; they entered into dealing on the side of Mt. Ermon, and they saw the daughters of men, that they were fair, and took unto themselves wives." Enoch II XVIII: 1-4.

They are considered the fallen angels, not really demons, They were the angels that followed Satan in the war against God.

Normally not possessing a house,
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Dec 1, 2011, 08:12 PM
    I have to say to you that I consider you in great danger of being deceived
    Expert

Dec 1, 2011, 08:57 PM
    Yes, it is common for the demons to come to you with half truths from God, I would be concerned that these messages are not from God.
    geminichick Posts: 187, Reputation: 57

Feb 13, 2012, 06:09 AM
    As I see this was posted here some time ago, but I couldn't help but to say what I think about this topic, since dreams interest me so much. In dreams we can take many angles from them. Psychologically and what they mean for our future. Tom Corbitt is one of my favorite dreram interpretors. Tom Corbitt and Lady Stern Robinson had created a great book on this very topic.

It is important to note every detail you remember in your dreams. Even the small ones. For example: colours, people, animals etc... From there you can look up what the dream means in detail. Every dream we have means something. There is nothing wrong or evil about our dreams. They are out of of our control. It could be something that you are battling psychologically or ongoing issues in your life that your subconcious is trying to tell you in that dream. Some people have the same dream over and over again. Those are the dreams we have to take notice of.

It's a very complex issue... which can be very contreversial for some. I guess it all depends on your own spiritual belief system.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Did God die on the Cross? Is Mary the Mother of God? [ 10 Answers ]

Did God die on the Cross? Is Mary the Mother of God? If God died on the Cross then Mary is the Mother of God, the same logic applies to both. I say that God died on the Cross because Jesus is God and Jesus died on the Cross. I say that Mary is the Mother of God, because Jesus is God and...

Science Vs. Religion (GOD) continued: GOD created man in his own image. [ 145 Answers ]

K, so we can argue till the cows come home, about this but there is a lot of good feed back from the last one I had, I like to hear others ideas. I"m going to simplify this one though, to avoid loosing the topic. Lets go with the idea that some scientific professionals believe that...

View more questions Search