Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    srizki Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2011, 07:00 PM
    Hamilton beach fans remote control?
    I have two remoter fans, Hamilton Beach. The problem is that if one remote is used for on fan the other works the same time. How can I adjust the remote so it works on the fan it is for. So both remote works for both fans and light at the same time.

Check out some similar questions!

Hamilton beach ceiling fans [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Hamilton Beach ceiling fan that runs on a remote. There are 2 lights - 1 is dim (uses around 6 night light bulbs) and 1 is bright. One of the night lights burnt out. I've replaced the bulb, but the light will no longer turn off with the remote. The bright light still responds to the remote...

How to change ceiling fan remote batteries on a hamilton bay remote control unit [ 3 Answers ]

Before I break the darn thing, can you tell me if the back panel comes off or if I have to unscrew the top and bottom screws?

Remote control ceiling fans [ 2 Answers ]

How do I program my two remote control ceiling fans so the remotes operate each fan separately? Currently each remote operates both fans. They are Harbor Breeze fans with lights

Remote control fans [ 4 Answers ]

I have 3 ceiling fans that are Hampton Bay/ Harbor breeze type fans. They are controlled by remote control only. None of the remotes work. The light flashes, I have replaced the batteries, with no help, and they are all going in reverse direction. I can not control them. I bought this place and...

Hamilton ceiling fan remote and wall control [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a hamilton bay ceiling fan equipped with a remote, Can I also install a Wall control unit to work with the remote? Are they compatible? Can they both be used with the same fan at the same time? (as long as they are on the same frequency?)

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.