Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    martusia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2011, 04:30 PM
    In which State should I form LLC?
    I plan to open LLC selling only pdf's through Internet with my partner. I live in Hawaii, my partner in Texas. From taxes point of view in which state is it better to form LLC and why? Please help. Thank you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 30, 2011, 04:35 PM
    Many people do Nevada, others various states. Some do it in their own state. I would recommend talking to your CPA and perhaps your attorney as to what works best for the two of you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Form new LLC or take over S-corp [ 1 Answers ]

I am buying the restaurant business. The restaurant has been 10 years and owner is retiring. They have S-corp. Can I just change the ownership name and take over S-corp? Since they have been business for 10 years and establish the credit. Or should I form the new entity to start the...

In which State should I form my LLC [ 1 Answers ]

I am going to form an LLC in order to raise capital to fund a feature film. I reside in California. The money is going to be raised through a PPM in the West Virginia area (monies raised to be placed in an escrow account in a West Virginia bank?). The film is going to be shot entirely in West...

Single Member LLC filed wrong form? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm helping my husband do his taxes this year. He has a new business formed as a single member LLC in 2005. His tax preparer filed form 1065 for 2005. I understand that this should be file on Schedule C. Is that correct? If they did in fact file the wrong form for 2005, what do we have to do...

View more questions Search