Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hello1996 Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Oct 30, 2011, 03:13 PM
    Is it normal to get butterflies ?
    Every boyfriend I ever got I got MAJOR butterflies and break up with them days later. How do I make it stop!?
    DaniCalifornia Posts: 655, Reputation: 152

Oct 30, 2011, 03:59 PM
    Getting butterflies is a positive feeling! Why do you feel the need to break up when you feel this way?

X Dani
    guitarteacher18 Posts: 45, Reputation: 5

Oct 31, 2011, 03:09 AM
    Maybe your scared you really like the person.
    Hello1996 Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Nov 1, 2011, 12:55 PM
    Well I just met this guy and I'm dating him cause I didn't want to say no, I don't think I like him that much yet. And Xdani I really don't know why I break up with the guys but my butterflies get SO bad they make me cry at night and then to make it stop I break up with the guy :\
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2011, 05:09 PM
    I think you may be confusing butterflies with nervousness. You need to learn to control them. If not, you might be losing people that could be important in your life.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 3, 2011, 07:21 PM
    Just to be safe, have a check up. Maybe its anxiety, or panic attacks. Got any bad experiences you are trying to cope with?

Have that check up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Butterflies during kiss? [ 1 Answers ]

My husband of 20 yrs recently left we have 3 kids together and he has been staying at a friends hous now for 1 month. We had a very bad argument and he thought it was best to tke some time apart as to nolonger fight makeup and fight in front of the kids. They think we are dysfunctional. Which I...

What should I do if my boyfriend still gets butterflies when he see's his ex [ 4 Answers ]

,he dated her for 3 years,but claims he is completely over her. We have been seeing each other for almost a year now and I'm confused how to take that

How to attract butterflies [ 2 Answers ]

I just bought a cute butterfly house at a craft show. What do I put inside to attract butterflies?

View more questions Search