Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pokerho Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2011, 02:29 PM
    Trying to figure out estimate for job
    Cleaning, few small repairs, and painting white one thousand all wood chairs 4 month time frame says no big repairs
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Nov 1, 2011, 09:23 AM
    You have given the experts a impossible question to answer. No details 0or information to work with. Estimates are impossible to give without being on site to see for ourselves. Sorry, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Interior paint job estimate [ 4 Answers ]

Would anyone be willing to help me figure out how long it would 3 dedicated guys to paint a home with the following measurements? I figured out the square footage by each room. I hope I did it right by taking the lengths around the room e.g.. 15' X 12' X 15' X 12' X the wall height which is 8' and...

How to estimate sealer job [ 1 Answers ]

How do I estimate price for washing and sealing 30,000 square feet of brick pavers

Painting job estimate [ 3 Answers ]

How much a have to charge for exterior job paint in concrete?

How to estimate a drywall job [ 4 Answers ]

How much can I charge for damage to the ceiling caused by water, I have to replace a 8x6 ceiling 1/2 inch drywall install insulation for that 8x6 area finished and painted and finally clean up. Please advise. By the way, I'm from the chicago area.

Estimate for concrete and asphalting job? [ 7 Answers ]

Please give me some idea how much it will cost me to cover 360 sq.f area with concrete at my front entrance and 790 sq,f with asphalt --driveway with small parking , no curbs or any other extras. Excavation and grading needed Thank You , Mark W.

View more questions Search