Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Carolina20 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2011, 02:21 PM
    Boyfriend drama...
    I have a question I need some answers to please! Okay there is this girl named Chelsea that works with my boyfriend at his new job. She seems to be around him and talk to him, and at the beginning, she looked at him a lot and always seem to pay attention to him. He mentioned it to me, and I got furious because I knew that from that moment, she had developed a crush on him.
    Anyway weeks later, she seems to still be on his mind because she seems to be around her a bit. I told him to stay away from her, but he didn't listen. Then another girl that works with him, told him he same thing (to stay away from her), yet he doesn't seem to get it.
    Now recently, he put pictures up and there were a few pictures that was her. I asked him because I was like oh my gosh seriously! He said the four of them (from his group) were having lunch, yet when I looked carefully, it seemed like no one else was there, but the two of them (Chelsea and my boyfriend).
    Another thing that happened was his dad couldn't give him a ride home, so Chelsea offered him a ride home. He mentioned it to me and I got mad obviously.
    I talked to his mom and she told me that he was a faithful guy, yet something in my heart says there's something not right. What do I do?
    missbanks Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Oct 30, 2011, 05:52 PM
    Follow your instincts on this one. He's definitely a player or thinking about getting closer to her and the more you make of it to him he's going to be more distant. Dump him before he does it to you!!

Oct 30, 2011, 10:30 PM
    Thanks for your help! I just don't want to be stupid!
    guitarteacher18 Posts: 45, Reputation: 5

Oct 31, 2011, 03:12 AM
    Or talk to him and tell him if he doesn't stop you will dump him
    Dumping him outright may not be the best idea if you really care about him

Oct 31, 2011, 07:57 AM
    I do care about him and yesterday I did talk to him about it and he understood where I was coming from. I told him if you were in my shoes, you would react the same way and I told him, if I cared and respected you, I would listen to you and not go out of my way to make you mad. He stood there quiet because he knew I was right. He apologized and told me he was going to keep his distance.
    I really hope he does because it really bothers me to see that this girl is around him and I cannot just go to his job the whole time and watch over him... Honestly girls can be so stupid (not you missbanks), but honestly its like the moment some girl finds out the guy is taken, they do more to be around them... I hate that... They're taken for a reason, leave them alone!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend drama [ 4 Answers ]

So I've been dating this nice guy for three years now. It never really bothered me so much till now how he acted yesterday. It was supposed to be gathering for a picnic at the beach with a couple of friends this 4th of July. My boyfriend put in a request days in advance but with boss, not liking...

Boyfriend drama [ 4 Answers ]

Threads merged and edited for grammer, and speling I've been dating my boyfriend for over 2yrs were 19 he's broke has no job and has no ambition in life. I've fallen for my guy best friend he's everything I ever wanted, he says he loves me too, but the problem is he's a player, so I don't know...

Boyfriend drama [ 2 Answers ]

My friend has been with this guy for about 3 months and yesterday he was in a huge fight with him dad... he told her " i love you..but i have to go i have to think now..." She keeps thinking he is going to break up with her because he keeps standing her up(4 time in a row) and every time she says...

Ex boyfriend drama [ 2 Answers ]

So in February my fiancé and I moved 8 hours away from our friends and family to start a life of our own, and then we broke up about a month ago. His credit sucks, so my name is on all the bills but he does pay half, or at least he was until last week when he failed to give me his half of the...

A new boyfriend with a new baby is this new drama? [ 3 Answers ]

Well I'm in your same situation... I've been dating my boyfriend for five months now, but have been friends with him for 9 years. He has been in love with me for all these years but I ignored the signs not wanting to mess up our friendship. During this time he meet someone and became very good...

View more questions Search